Scroll down for info on Lake Cruises, Whitewater Rafting, Kayak River Trips, Wildlife Tours, canoe and kayak rentals, and more!
WYMAN LAKE PONTOON BOAT CRUISES
Relax aboard our 22 ft “floating cadillac”. Bring along your favorite drinks and snacks to enjoy your 3 hour cruise along the shores of beautiful Wyman Lake. Your guide will point out many interesting waterfalls and other scenic must-see spots! He will provide you with a great deal of historic information about our lake, how it was formed, and how the logging industry of the area was so reliant on it. You are sure to have a great time, maybe see some wildlife, and learn what is so special to our area of Maine.
3 Hour Cruise: $150 (up to 3 people)
Addtional $30 per person
ATV TRAILS ON SITE
We are located directly on the local ATV trail, with access to hundreds of miles to travel through the woods and over the mountains! We are members of Moose Alley Riders ATV Club. Check out their website for up to date info about the trail conditions. Non-residents: You must register your ATV in Maine even if it’s registered in your home state. Click here for more info.
BACK COUNTRY WILDLIFE TOURS
We provide fabulous, wildlife educational tours by 4X4 air conditioned 6 passenger truck. Bob teaches much information about the surrounding area, historical facts about Benedict Arnolds trek, he will show you old cellar holes from homes along the old Canada Road, and so much about the animals and birds of the area. He will teach you some track identification, how to detect signs of animal habitat, and you will likely sneek up on some native creatures of the area. $45/pp
3 Hour: $150 (up to 3 people)
Addtional $30 per person
GUIDED KAYAK RIVER TRIPS
Ride the Kennebec River on our sit-on-top’s without the feeling of being stuck inside a standard kayak! These self-bailing boats are made for 1 person, and are very comfortable with molded back rests. We guide you down the Class I and II section of the river from The Forks to Caratunk. Floating time approximately 12:30 to 4:00 pm. Kayak, paddles, USCG approved life jackets, and shuttle included in $50/pp rate($45/pp for our lodging customers)
Rentals include paddles and USCG approved life jackets which must be worn at all times.
- Appalachian Trail Shuttle………$1/mile
SWIMMING, THEATER, FINE DINING, HIKING/BIKING TRAILS
- We are located 1 mile from a public beach and boat launch with picnic tables for your convenience.
- Charming historical Lakewood Theater and Restaurant 25 minute drive
- Superb, fine dining in Northern Maine, The Heritage House, in Skowhegan, 30 minute drive
- Many other casual, local fare dining options within 5 miles of the lodge.
- Hikes from 10 minutes to full day long, varying degrees of difficulty. We have guide books available to borrow upon request
- Biking trails nearby, 7 mile historical railroad bed along the beautiful Kennebec River